Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Review: Beard Up

Beard Up Beard Up by Lani Lynn Vale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've been waiting for this story, I along with so many others have been speculating and trying so hard to figure out who Ghost is, and now I know.
I afraid I can't describe this book without giving a name or something significant away so I'll just say it's by far my favorite in this series and the history that's put Ghost in this position is heart breaking.
That being said I was also near tears finding out who he was an that he was alive and had been, I was torn between happy tears for him being alive and utter sadness for what he'd been through and would continue to struggle with to keep those he loved safe.

I highly recommend this series and I suggest reading the series in order. There's so much you'll miss if you try to jump into the middle of the series!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment