Thursday, September 14, 2017

Review: Touched By Him

Touched By Him Touched By Him by Lilly Wilde
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If I thought the first two books were rough, book three put them to shame.
There's so much going on, Aria is stuck with the Raine family, a situation she currently has no way out of and Aiden's being a huge dick.
Okay so it's kind of warranted, Aria did rip his heart out and exclude him so he's got a right to be dickish BUT he takes it a little far.
That's Aiden though, all or nothing.
I'm beginning to think he was spawned by the devil, like seriously his family is straight from hell, somehow he got lucky and isn't completely evil but I'm fairly certain his parents are the devils right an left hand.
An then let us add in family friends, Nadia to be specific. That chick is off her rocker, her little obsession goes from a level 6 spoiled brat who's going to get what I want no matter who I have to step onto full blown level ten crazy bitch.
This as expected causes issues with Aiden & Aria, but something great comes of it..........

AIDEN GOT HIS BALLS BACK!!!!

The moment I've been waiting for, the full blown I am man hear me roar kinda deal, yep we get to see it an let me tell you it's a beautiful thing.

This one while it doesn't end on a huge cliffy like the previous books, it's still a big one because there's a new start and another three books to get to so it's far from over!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment