Friday, September 8, 2017

Review: Touched

Touched Touched by Lilly Wilde
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This review is brought to you by the phrase WHAT The Fuck.
So book one was great, it had everything I needed to hook me, then it ended with this cliffhanger that left me cursing and diving head first into book two which brings us to now.
If I thought the end of book one was bad, this one is gut wrenching.
I know Aiden has to be ready to kill Aria at this point, I mean she did kinda screw the guy over and then some.
An coming face to face with him with her little secret between them, that had to suck.
I loved this book but I'm more mixed than ever on the characters. I adore Aiden, I really do but he irritated the shit out of me with his kiss daddy's butt and not confronting Natalia, hell no, no damn way would that work for me I'd push her down a flight of stairs an be done with it.

And Aria, while I get her running and understand her reasons boy is she gonna pay for that choice now. Had she been upfront I bet (or maybe just wish) things would have been different.
Book three is sitting on my kindle begging me to open it, I hear it calling my name, I tried to read another book inbetween but I can't get this book out of my head.

If you start this series be prepared to read every single book back to back, make sure you have plenty of time to devote to the book and only the book and you may want to make sure there's nothing within reach that you can throw that you mind breaking, these books will make you want to throw things, scream and curse. All of which I've done and I'm only two books in.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment