Thursday, November 2, 2017

Review: Call to Redemption

Call to Redemption Call to Redemption by Tawny Weber
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The final book in the Team Poseidon trilogy was just as amazing as the first two. I admit I tried to take my time, to savor the end of the series. As much as I wanted to devour this story I also wanted to slow down, make sure I didn't miss a detail, enjoy every last page of the end of a series I absoulutly adore.
Nic & Darby's chemistry is off the charts.
Too bad she's in a position to destroy his life.
As DA forced by her boss to take a case she doesn't fully believe in she's shocked when she comes face to face with her vacation fling.
Nic is just as surprised when he sees who is prosecuting, the last person he expected to see was the woman who helped him forget what he was facing is now the person with his life in her hands.
I loved the first two books in this series, I'm a huge fan of the author but this one is my favorite. The series is over and even though I wish there were another half dozen books coming this was a great story to end with.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment