Thursday, November 9, 2017

Review: Hopeful Whispers

Hopeful Whispers Hopeful Whispers by Bink Cummings
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've been eagerly awaiting this book since the moment I finished Hopelessly Shattered, this is one book I could not put down.
Katrina's moving on with her life, raising her girls, finally taking a step she's put off forever when it all comes crashing down. Crashing down in a major way, bringing everything she's tried to protect her girls and herself from front and center.
Life's all about changes right? Doesn't mean they have to be good ones....
Once again Ryker is in her life, just not the way he should be. Thank goodness for Kade or she'd probably go nuts, he's her anchor through the shitstorm that has become her life.
One day she's worrying about going on a first date, the next she's faced with an uncertain future and the man she never wanted to be face to face with again.
Thankfully this book is huge, it gave me tons of time with the characters. Some I love, some I loathe, one in particular I was thrilled to see get theirs. Even though the book is big and kept me thouroughly engaged I was cursing at the end, yes this is a trilogy, yes I knew the likelihood of some kind of messed up ending but this one was a slap in the face. A bucket of ice over my head. One that left me feeling off. Cursing, yelling, wanting to beg for just one more chapter. This was one of my most anticipated reads this year and boy did it live up to my expectations and then some. I'm now ready for book three please.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment