Thursday, November 2, 2017

Review: My Week with the Bad Boy

My Week with the Bad Boy My Week with the Bad Boy by Brooke Cumberland
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Vada is an author in need of inspiration, she books an air b&b and plans to spend the week getting her novel knocked out.
She doesn't expect to be met at the door by a shirtless man who's smile spells trouble.
She immediately pegs him as a bad boy, the kind of man she writes about but steers clear of.
Ethan does absolutely nothing to sway her perception, with the look in his eyes and the innuendo that flies out of his mouth ever chance he gets, he simply enjoys getting a rise out of her, enjoys their bickering.
Thing is Ethan has a story, a pretty horrific past that made him who he is. The charmer who doesn't evern intend to let a woman in, she can stay for a night but that's all she'll ever get. When he finds he actually has an interest in Vada things get tricky.
I questioned if this was for me, you know how you get burnt out on a specific story line, in my case it's the bad boy. Thankfully I decided to give it a shot based on the authors, I was not disappointed. I love a good bad boy just as much as the next but at times they all blend together, not this one. My Week with the Bad Boy has reinvigorated my love of bad boys, as Ethan is so much more than what meets the eye. And Vada, I loved her strength, her determination, I didn't love her choices at times but she got her head on stright!
4 stars.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment