Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Review: Just One Taste

Just One Taste Just One Taste by C.A. Harms
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Just One Taste was a sweet, hilarious read.

While Elijah is the king of pranks in the frat house that's where the line is drawn. For the most part he is nothing like the typical frat boy, he's sooo much more.
Blake is the exact opposite. She's quiet, stays to herself, works her tail off and has way more on her shoulders than a young woman should. Her life isn't what it seems, she fights everyday and strives to get out of the situation.
When Elijah shows interest she thinks she's hit the lottery but also doesn't expect much from it, their too different and he'll never stick around for a girl like her.
As she gets to know him she sees a different side, she sees the man not the prankster and he's perfect....

I'm so glad I took a chance on something I'd usually skip on over. While frat brothers are generally a no go for me due to high levels of immaturity, I couldn't pass this one up because of the author. I love her work and figured this one would be the same, I was right, CA Harms showed me I can absolutely adore a college frat boy romance!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment