Friday, December 1, 2017

Review: Locked

Locked Locked by Clarissa Wild
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

First off I adore the author, I love her ability to twist my mind up with a dark and dirty tale.
That being said, my review is going to be a bit unpopular.
Lock's past sent him running. Alone in his island he's found peace, as best as a haunted soul can. Until the day Julia crashes into his life, changing it forever.
Lock was good but Juliet aka Jules absolutely ruined it for me. She and Lock both refer to her as difficult but that's an understatement. To me she's a selfish, stubborn bitch who didn't deserve the good things he did and tried to do for her ungrateful ass. I wanted to slap her silly on numerous occasions and hoped she's drown at one point. Lock's part of the story is great, I just couldn't connect with Jules whatsoever.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment