Monday, December 11, 2017

Review: Pretty Dirty

Pretty Dirty Pretty Dirty by Madison Faye
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Those Moretti's, they've got their hands in everything dirty, morally wrong or illegal.
Gray is the Moretti family lawyer, he's basically obsessed with a chick he saw on cam. He's gone as far as blowing 50k to get her to be his exclusive cam girl for a few weeks.
He has no clue just how close his obsession is......

Zoe owes so she works as a cam girl handing over every dime to the Moretti's. When she's late with a payment there's hell to pay. When her benefactor comes to her rescue she has no clue who he is, what he does, who he works for. This could be a problem!

I love these little short reads, this one includes the guys from Hardcore as well, I can't wait to get the next story, I have a feeling it's going to top the first two!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment