Monday, December 4, 2017

Review: Strung

Strung Strung by Victoria Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Micah & Tegan, first of all I love these names. It feels like I haven't seen the name Micah since high school an Tegan I simply adore!
Now to their story. Instant, undeniable and intense chemistry.
Too bad he's a man whore and she's his best friends sister, the one and only woman off limits to him.
Micah has issues, his past made him the man he is. Well, it's a little bit life choices but mostly his childhood.
He works with his best friend Alexander while working his tail off to open his own bar, he spends more than half his time at his best friends house and that's where he comes face to face with Tegan.
It's quite a memorable introduction to say the least!
She sees him for what he is, she's been warned away from him, told his every dirty little secret yet she can't seem to walk away. Even when it could cause problems with the brother she adores.

Secrets never stay hidden for long...
When the truth comes out who will be on the losing end?
I absolutely loved this book. I can't say I've even been in or near tears with a Victoria Ashley book but this one did it, there was that one scene that just ripped out my heart an had me tearing up yet cursing the character (and maybe the author!!) for just a minute.
I've read and enjoyed quite a few of this authors books but I do believe Strung is my new favorite.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment