Thursday, January 18, 2018

Pulse by KE Osborn ~ Release & Review


Title: Pulse
Series: The Luminous Rock Series #1
Author: K.E. Osborn
Genre: Rockstar Romance
Release Date: January 17, 2018







“I am officially hooked on this new series and cannot wait for the next book.” - Nerdy, Dirty & Flirty “KE Osborn doesn't let her readers down with this new series if this book is anything to go by!” - Robyn Corcoran “...this book captured my heart and soul from page 1 !! This was a FANTASTIC BOOK !!” - Kim (Goodreads)


She makes my pulse race. From the moment I laid eyes on her in that ridiculous giraffe onesie, I knew this girl would rock my world. Effa’s the lead singer of the world-famous rock band, Luminous. And I’m their new lighting tech, Kaden ‘Mercs’ Mercury. Going on tour with an all-female rock band would be simple you’d think, but these girls aren’t an easy push-over. All the while things back home are taking a turn for the worse, and I’m losing a battle of my own that might come back to bite me on the ass if I’m not careful. My only distraction from the ensuing chaos – a bubbly blonde lead singer, destined to brighten my life. But with an all-male backup band, tensions are bound to run high when jealousy flares, and lines are blurred. She sets my pulse racing, but am I enough to kickstart her heart? 












I'm a huge fan of rock star books so I super excited to read this book! I love the aspect of a all girl band. Effa and her band mates know how to bring in a crowd and can rock it out! I loved Effa. She was a free spirit, bubbly and naive. She is the head and the center of the band. She wasn't looking for Kaden Mercury but fate had a hand in helping. I liked Mercury but he kept a lot of things private from Effa. I mean he had good reason but I'm afraid it's gonna come back and kick him in the butt. He's very protective of Effa, Gran and Keira. They are his reason for living. Effa and Mercury have some serious chemistry and the sex is off the wall "HOT". For real! It was very hard to put this book down any my mind was blown by the ending, I WAS NOT expecting that at all!!! Holy Crap, I can't wait to get my hands on the next one!!




Australian author K E Osborn was born and raised in Adelaide, South Australia. With a background in graphic design and a flair for all things creative, she felt compelled to write the story brewing in her mind.
Writing gives her life purpose. It makes her feel, laugh, cry and get completely enveloped in the characters and their story lines. She feels completely at home when writing and wouldn’t consider doing anything else.



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment