Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Review: Fast Burn

Fast Burn Fast Burn by Lori Foster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fast Burn is book 4 in the Body Armor series.
While each can be read as a standalone, I highly suggest reading them in order.
Under Pressure (Body Armor, #1)
Hard Justice (Body Armor #2)
Close Contact (Body Armor #3)

Sahara may very well be my new favorite heroine. She's intelligent, well spoken, runs the show with grace and strength necessary to keep her all male employees loyal to her and the company.
She's also got a mouth on her. Her snark is one of the highlights, her back and forth with Brand was priceless, in all honesty it's probably my second favorite thing about this book.
Then chemistry between Sahara and Brand is undeniable, it's also the bone of contention. Sahara wants Brand but refuses to sleep with him because she wants him working for her more. He on the other hand has no plans to work for her, he'll be happy to have her in his bed.
The rest of the guys are pretty memoreable as well (you really want to read their books) Fast Burn is an impressive addition to the series, I look forward to what comes next!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment