Saturday, March 17, 2018

Review: Lover Come Back

Lover Come Back Lover Come Back by Scott Hildreth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Scott Hildreth's words have a way of burrowing into your heart and sould and making a permanent place there.
Lover Come Back did that.
I've been reading the author for years, I adore his writing style, the characters, plots and the happily ever afters. But this one is what epic love stories are made of, his story, his struggles, his morals and his endless love for his family make this one of my favorites he's written to date.
It's a must read, I will tell you it's emotional but it's much more. There's strength and faith and love, so so much love.
I usually write paragraph upon paragraph about his books but this one I just don't know what to say other than that it's truly an beautiful love filled story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment