Friday, March 9, 2018

Review: Menace

Menace Menace by Laramie Briscoe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I already knew I was going to love Menace. Having read this entire series I looked forward to his story for awhile now.
The single dad of the Moonshine Task Force, the man who always put his son first and himself last. Well, his sons 18 now and it's time to think about himself just a bit!
Karina is a very single high school teacher. After having her fill of her students dads hitting on her she takes a friends advice and signs up for a dating app. This is where she meets Mason Harrison aka Menace.
They go out, have a great time, both thinking this dating thing might not be so bad.
And then Mason Harrison walks into her school, he's the father of one of her students and she had no idea.
Things get a bit complicated but it's nothing two adults can't handle, right?

Menace & Caleb's relationship was one of the most amazing parts of this story. I loved the dynamic between them, the love, the respect.
This is surely the book that I'll want to talk about when asked about this series.
First I adored Renegade, then fell for Tank but Menace...he just made me forget all about the others (almost!)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment