Monday, April 16, 2018

Review: 3 Times the Heat

3 Times the Heat 3 Times the Heat by Sapphire Knight
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I just love a second chance romance, especially with angst and snark.
3 Times the Heat was all of that and then some!
When the woman who broke Clyde's heart years ago shows up trying to get him to sell his farm he's irritated and rightfully so. Shyla turned away from him infront of their entire small town.
She went her own way never giving him a reason.
Shyla had her own reasons for walking away from the only man she ever loved, reasons that at the time seemed to make all the sense in the world. Telling Clyde why she left him may be as hard as walking away all those years ago was.
How I loved the snarky back an forth between these two, what's a great second chance without it?
From the first page to the last I was hooked on this book, I loved the characters and small town setting. I need to go back and read this series from the beginning, I have questions about Nate!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment