Monday, April 23, 2018

Review: Laced with Fear

Laced with Fear Laced with Fear by Hayley Faiman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Laced with Fear is book one in the Notorious Devils spinoff.
I went into this book only having read book one in the previous series, not that I didn't like them I was just late to the party an have some catching up to do!
This is Snake and Ginger's story. It's a fast paced ride that kept me solidly engaged from beginning to end. I adored Pres as he's not the typical biker I'm used to reading. He's definitely all man, he's protective and capable but he's not that dick like macho that leaves his woman with more questions than answers or makes her feel like she's less than the club. It was a nice difference for me.
I really enjoyed reading this one and look forward to the rest of the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment