Sunday, April 15, 2018

Review: My Unexpected Love

My Unexpected Love My Unexpected Love by Heidi McLaughlin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What happens when you finally get the thing your've wanted most only to lose it just hours later?
While Elle is lost in her own world she still depends on her best friend Ben, expecting him to always be there until he's not.
Best friends who have always been there for each other are facing new realities, new futures without each other in them.
Ben's situation broke my heart. So loyal even when it hurt, that man desereved so much better.
And Elle, throwing her life away when she should have been dealing not destroying one of the most constant person in her life.
My Unexpected Love is heart breaking, angsty, sweet and a little bit amazing.
As angry as I was at Elle at times I enjoyed her journey (after her come to Jesus moment mostly!)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment