Monday, May 7, 2018

Review: GHOST

GHOST GHOST by Scott Hildreth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Over the past four years I've learned that Scott Hildreth is a master at hijacking readers emotions. Each and every book has something different, whether it's heartfelt or much needed revenge, there's always that moment you stop reading, breathe and just imagine what that particular character must be feeling at that pivotal moment.
I've loved so many of the series and individual stories, when one is promised to be the best yet it alway is, so I knew we were in for a ride with Ghost.

Ghost ripped out my soul.
It didn't simply break my heart or make me want to yell at him.
It destroyed me.

And though I ended this book with puffy eyes and tears running down my cheeks I was also smiling. That's the genius of this author. You connect with the characters, you feel for them, with them and generally find yourself wanting just one more chapter of their lives. But not this one. I don't want more, I couldn't possibly have asked for anything more than the end of this story.
It was perfect, it was everything I never knew I wanted in the end.
It was beautiful.

Ghost is sweet and magical, it's a tear jerker and a smile maker. All the goodness wrapped up in one amazing story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment