Sunday, May 13, 2018

Review: Merciless

Merciless Merciless by Willow Winters
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

In general I love mafia and I adore dark. Merciless, juging by by the blurb, was going to be just that.
Sadly it wasn't for me. I did read the entire book, I did enjoy aspects of the book but I had zero connection to the characters. I honestly couldn't see them together as anything more than captor and captive. Even to say Stockholm syndrome would be a stretch, they just didn't click in any way.
Thankfully their story will continue so maybe we'll get more of Carter's story to understand him and Aria as well. She had zero feelings for him so his grand gesture as it were at the end of this book could change that or it could change her. I guess we'll see what's to come for them.
3.5 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment